One week in Northern Italy with Vici. We stayed in a small village, Invorio, a bit away from the lake. Went hiking every day, had the best dips in the sea afterwards, ate lots of salad and overall an amazing week full of sun.
The hikes we did:
– from Stresa on Monte Mottarone (24km)
– around Lago d’Orta with espresso stop in San Giulio (18km)
– from Rovegro through Val Grande National park (17km)
– from Baveno on Monte Camoscio & Monte Zughero (15km)
– on the way back a loop in Rongellen, Graubünden in Switzerland (8km)
shot on SLR | check out the images we shot one early morning in the lake here